- Longer packet Time To Live (TTL)
- Enable Automatic Discovery
- TCP RFC1323 Optimization
- Prevent black hole detection
- Secure TCP/IP
- Maximum Transfer unit for Dialup, LAN, DSL
- Asynchronous Buffer Commit
- Optimize Cache Write Delay
- Conservative Swap File
- Keep Windows in Memory
- Enlarge Cache System
- Enable L2 Cache
- Optimize Memory Cache
- Force DLL Unload
- Optimize Path and File name cache
The AntiSpy is a little utility that lets you disable some built-in update and authentication 'features' in WindowsXP like "Disable error-report service", "Disable auto-updater service" etc.
Allows you to have access to the list of the running applications into the system. The menu offers you the possibility to kill a selected application/process.
Internet Optimizer is a software application designed to optimize your internet navigation, boosting the speed of your internet browsing.
- Intel Pentium or compatible processor
- Microsoft Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher
- 128 MB RAM
- 10 MB hard disk space
LIMITATION BEFORE REGISTRATION
Internet Optimizer is shareware, which means that you can use it freely for evaluation purposes, before registration you are restricted to a period of 14 days. When this period lapses you will no longer be able to use Internet Optimizer. If you wish to use Internet Optimizer permanently, please register your copy.
Benefits of Registration:
- Granted a license to use Internet Optimizer permanently.
- You will be informed of product updates as soon as they become available.
- Access to support if you encounter any problems using the software.