- Backup Wizard, a step-bye-step guide meant to help backing up your files.
- Restore Wizard, a step-bye-step guide to help restoring all of your files, or a selection of files.
- Backup sensitive data from files, folders on your hard disk, e-mail database for Outlook Express & Microsoft Outlook, address book for Outlook Express, system drivers.
- Completed backups can be stored as Encrypted files, on CD, DVD or FTP location
- From a chosen location, the Backup Manager gives you the possibility to restore the backup data in the original folder or in a new created location.
- Scheduler , allows you to enable the scheduler for launching the backup at a specific time interval ( every x minutes, at a specific date and time, hourly, daily, weekly, monthly ).
Backup Manager is a software application designed to backing up and restoring your files, folders, e-mail databases, address books, system drivers, etc.
- Intel Pentium or compatible processor
- Microsoft Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher
- 128 MB RAM
- 10 MB hard disk space
LIMITATION BEFORE REGISTRATION
Backup Manager is shareware, which means that you can use it freely for evaluation purposes, before registration you are restricted to a period of 14 days. When this period lapses you will no longer be able to use Backup Manager. If you wish to use Backup Manager permanently, please register your copy.
Benefits of Registration:
- Granted a license to use Backup Manager permanently.
- You will be informed of product updates as soon as they become available.
- Access to support if you encounter any problems using the software.