- Chooseing from the list of installed keylogger modules, you have the option to Enable/Disable each of the modules found in the list. Additionally for each modules extended information is provided.
- You can check the running processes against a predefined database of keyloggers. The found keyloggers are automaticlly removed.
AntiKeylogger is a software application designed to prevent installation of keyloggers in your system. the application also enable/disable the modules who are monitoring your keyboard input.
- Intel Pentium or compatible processor
- Microsoft Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher
- 128 MB RAM
- 10 MB hard disk space
LIMITATION BEFORE REGISTRATION
AntiKeylogger is shareware, which means that you can use it freely for evaluation purposes, before registration you are restricted to a period of 14 days. When this period lapses you will no longer be able to use AntiKeylogger. If you wish to use AntiKeylogger permanently, please register your copy.
Benefits of Registration:
- Granted a license to use AntiKeylogger permanently.
- You will be informed of product updates as soon as they become available.
- Access to support if you encounter any problems using the software.